Necessário inscrição prévia.
Evento em Inglês, organizado pela Standard &Poor’s.
A complimentary webinar for investment professionals
Amidst today’s volatile market conditions, some investors are taking a closer look at dividend strategies as potential defensive income generators. With this in mind, what should investors consider when evaluating these strategies?
Join S&P DJI & CVM’s panel of industry leaders for a live conversation on dividend investing, particularly in the context of current market conditions.
Topics will include:
- Why dividends are an important part of the investment toolkit
- The case for passive dividend strategies
- How methodology can vary among dividend indices and how that affects weighting
- Exploring risk vs. yield, and sector considerations
- A look at YTD flows and the performance of flagship U.S. dividend indices
- A review of index-based strategies throughout Latin America
- Pablo Bernal, CFA, Head of Wealth Management Business Development, Vanguard
- Daniel Maeda, Head of the Institutional Investors Relations Division, CVM
- Paulo Eduardo de Souza Sampaio, Senior Director, Sales, S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Leonardo P. Vasques, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, Indexed Funds, Itaú Asset Management
- Rupert Watts, CFA, CAIA, Senior Director, Strategy Indices, S&P Dow Jones Indices